I want my life to count for something. We all somehow, some way, through what we do, want to make a difference. This is a series of posts that includes information on how to get involved with an effort that will help you do just that. These posts deliver inspiration and encouragement for living on purpose, on mission as well as some outlets so you can get involved
My goal is to offer as many opportunities as I can. If you have any suggestions of ways to make a difference and be proactive make a comment below and I will try to cover it with a post.
Here are some of the mission and opportunity posts:
- Christmas Eve Gift
- The Best Christmas Heifer!
- Little Made Much
- One Way to Move from the Chair to Uganda
- Obstacles to the Mission
- Flight to Uganda
- Entebbe Night and Morning
- Entebbe Road and Ugandan Fast Food
- Arrival into Iganga
- Work for Orphans
- Orphan Ministry and Burial
- Orphan Laundry and Service
- A Little Work and Monkey Business in Uganda
- Uganda Caning on the Blindside
- Sunday Worship, Dinner and Gifts (video)
- Travel to Romantic Sipi Falls for Rest
- Riding Around Africa
- Last Orphanage Walk (video)
- Uganda Orphans
- Russia Orphans
- Vickie’s Heart
- continued . . .
As always, if you have a topic or suggestion you would like to discuss please contact me here or make a comment on this post!
This is the Living and Working on Mission Series. If you liked it you might also enjoy the Insights into Ministry & Leadership Series, the Spiritual Journey’s Gentle Nudges Series. Click over to the table of contents for all the Blog Series.
Was this post helpful? Please consider subscribing!
JUST A MINUTE
Become the best you in business and life. Sign up for "A Guaranteed Way to Have the Best Year Ever."