I would love to accept guest posts. I don’t plan to publish more than one per week. I’m especially interested in posts from minister’s wives for the Minister Wives Fellowship series, but I’m not opposed to any posts as long as they meet these guidelines.
Your post must be on one of these topics:
- Minister Wives Fellowship and Support
- Insights into Ministry and Leadership
- Living and Working on Mission
- A Spiritual Journey’s Gentle Nudges (devotion)
Your post cannot be used as advertisement for your product or another sponsored post. (If interested, I have advertizing opportunities.)
Your post must be original.
You may post a brief summary or teaser on your blog or site that links back to the post. But you agree not to publish it elsewhere.
You may provide up to three byline links for the author box: one for site or blog, one for bio, and one for your Twitter username.
Your post should cover the topic well in at least 400 words to no more than 800 words.
Please read these articles to maximize your post:
- “9 Ways Become an Exceptional Guest Poster” by Darren Rowse
- “Seven Steps to Writing a Successful Guest Post” by Jeff Goins.
- “7 Crucial Tactics for Writing a Radically Successful Guest Post” by CopyBlogger.
- “Anatomy of an Effective Blog Post” by Michael Hyatt
Your post will likely be copy-edited for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If substantial changes are made, you will receive the post back for your approval before posting.
A short introduction or conclusion to your post may be added to explain why I think the post is important. In such case my comments will be noticeably differently, so that my readers are clear about what you wrote.
Although it takes hard work to write a post, I’m not obligated to publish every submission. I will publish the guest posts that add value to my readers and that is left solely to my judgment. If, for some reason, your post is not approved for my blog, no further explanation other than, “It doesn’t fit” will be made. In such event, you are obviously able to publish
If your post follows the above guidelines:
- Please email your post for consideration. Expect a “yes” or “no” response within a week or two.
- Include the size of your readership: number of blog readers, Facebook friends or fans, and Twitter followers.
- Confirm that you’re willing to engage with my readers in the comments of your post.
- Include the post in the body of the e-mail, and please do not include HTML coding.