Hi, I am a speaker and author with many years of ministry, entrepreneurship, and hard-knock life adventures. I tend to be very open and honest—to a fault at times—about who I am, my struggles and issues, and who my God is, faithful and forgiving. This page contains information about the blog, a professional biography, a life vitae, and a few recommendations from others. At the end of the page is an opportunity to get to know more about me and even talk with me in person if you desire. For in depth information about my speaking, check out my Speaking Page. Thanks for dropping by. Wish we had time to swap stories. I’m sure you have some interesting ones. May God God draw near to you through what I say and do.** * Blessings galore! Robin *Inspired to Love. Empowered to Serve. & Challenged to Change.
Blog My blog is full of funny, inspiring and occasional life-struggling stories. Some posts contain ministry and business leadership insights and opportunities to encourage leaders. I write from my less-than-perfect life and the posts reflect those challenges. During events, my posts may become sporadic. A sample of the most popular posts are:
- Partnership with Pastors,
- 7 Tips for Women to Help in Ministry,
- Twittering Church
- Spiritual Life 3 Part series. I’d love to get to know you. Let me hear from you in the comments. I look forward to working with you.
Blog Summary: “Confessions of a Pastor’s Wife comments on how to engage, inspire and influence life. Discussions include charity, meaning in life, ministry and leadership. Robin shares funny instances and struggles in dealing with many of life’s issues. She talks openly about her spiritual journey discovering God and learning love, giving insights when she finds some.” ~Technorati’s summary
Professional Biography Robin Bryce is a speaker and author. She founded
iGETitLIFE to inspire, empower, and challenge people to grow close to God and develop into the creation God intended. In her twenty-five plus years of ministry, she has held many positions from a spiritual emphasis director, ministry leader, women’s ministry developer, church leadership trainer, and event speaker to a weekly Bible teacher and pastor’s wife. She develops events and programs with humor, wisdom and insight for various venues including businesses, communities and churches. Robin inspires growth and encouragement for leaders, couples and women with her conversational, down-home style. Robin developed the* iGETitLIFE Capture Me! programs for small churches and communities that they might have a quality event on their home turf. Robin is a favorite for business seminars, training events, conferences, church leadership conferences, women’s events, ministry wives seminars, marriage conferences, MOPS, and home school workshops. Her appearances include a Blog Talk Radio Interview, a feature in the Community News local newspaper, and a Caribbean cruise where among other topics, she and her pastor-husband presented a humorous message on marriage. As for her writing,
* She is the President of Word Weavers Piney Woods critique group and has been multi-published.
* She wrote the cover story, “Mighty Mouse,” for SUSIE Mag, October 2010 and
* A feature story, “A 40 Day Journey to Easter: Helping Kids Understand Christ’s Sacrifice and Resurrection,” for Focus on the Family’s Thriving Family, March/April 2013.
* She authored and self-published *Come Awake and is currently writing another book for ministry creatives.
* Her writings also appear in LIVE (Gospel Publishing House),* *
* All My Good Habits I Learned from Grandma (Thomas Nelson, 2007), and* *
* I’ll be Home for Christmas *(Xulon Press, 2005).
* She wrote a column, “Making the Grade,” in the CACHE *LifeLine and
* has written for online magazines, church newsletters, and the iGETitLIFE newsletter. Robin continues to add to her education of Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministries from East Texas Baptist University and graduate work at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. She is a graduate of Christian Leaders, Authors, and Speaker Services (CLASS) and has taken the Audience Building MasterClass. She continues to study entrepreneurship, marketing, speaking, and writing to perfect her business and ministry. Married to the same man over half her life, she is an out-of-ordinary pastor’s wife to an extra-ordinary husband. She mothers three hit-and-miss style and longs to play chase with her grandchildren, then cuddle when they get tired. Living on acreage near a forest, her Texas home is full of laughter, noise, and other critters. She loves to travel whether hiding in a crowd or meeting new people.
Life Vitae Part of understanding someone is to see more of what they’ve done, where they’ve been and what their hobbies are. So I created a life vitae. It not only has my writing credits but all other pertinent information that makes me who I am. I update it on paper often and will try to keep the fresh one uploaded here as well. If you would like to make sure this link is the most recent copy, please contact me with your request and I’ll send you a copy. Here’s the link to the Life Vitae:
“I always trust Robin to be just as always! Open, inviting, and caring.”*** Anita Onarecker Wood** Corporate Chaplain & Regional Representative for Southern Baptists of Texas Women’s Ministry* “Robin has a unique voice which connects with real life needs and draws you in with both its spiritual content and practical applications. You will find her to be personable, engaging, and able to connect with people of all ages. She has benefited our association of churches and blessed those who have come in contact with her.”*** Dr. Roger Yancey** Director of Missions Tryon Evergreen Baptist Association* “God has a definite call on Robin’s life! Her down-to-earth presentations delight the senses, while her practical insight inspires women to a deeper relationship with Christ. With the skill of a sage, she’s able to make the most complex Biblical truth simple to understand and relative to today. I can’t wait to be with her again!” Vonda Skelton Speaker and Author. Seeing Through the Lies: Unmasking the Myths Women Believe “Robin’s style helps people feel comfortable and at ease. Her tremendous, magnetic personality draws others. Teens respond to God through her.”*** Debbie Turner** Programming Director, Beech Springs Campground, AR* “Robin is full of life and has a love for God, as well as people. Her balance of humor and insight causes you to laugh and learn all at the same time.”*** Elizabeth Welsh** Writer, Speaker, Adult Ministries of Campus Crusade for Christ* “We enjoyed you so much! Thank you for sharing your wit and wisdom with our MOPS group. It is always great to see you.” Amy Hambright MOPS Coordinator, University Heights Baptist Church “Inspiring people to be ALL that God wants them to be, Robin has a love for God that spills onto those around her. In one word, she is integrity.” Shay Kinsey Dacus Baptist Church, Montgomery, TX “Connecting with and speaking to the needs of our group, Robin spoke a boost of encouragement. That’s the word describing the overall presentation. Encouragement.” Terri Watt Conroe, TX “Robin shines brightly, even among other Christians.” Maria Morrow Co-Founder with husband of SATCH Homeschool Sports, Conroe, TX There is so much more I can share. If interested in knowing more and how I might can help you, fill out this form and I will contact you. This form will also subscribe you to the free newsletter and updates.
JUST A MINUTE
Become the best you in business and life. Sign up for "A Guaranteed Way to Have the Best Year Ever."